I am currently working on the spring mailings of REACH magazine in the Dayton market. April, May, and June can be the strongest months for many home improvement businesses. People are relieved that they don’t have to fight the cold temperatures and nasty weather. They also can see their homes when they come home from work because it isn’t getting dark at 5:15 any more. They see the work that needs to be done and their spirits are revived by the explosion of green to occurs in Dayton in the spring.
Here are some categories that I would love to start NOW in REACH magazine:
• I need a deck builder that wants to target the highest income homes in the Dayton market. I have had deck builders do extremely well with REACH in March, April, and May mailings targeting the areas of town they want to work in.
• I am looking for a plumbing company that wants to grow their consumer market in Dayton ( I have an ad that is working VERY well in Indianapolis that I want a plumber in Dayton to run. If it works even close to what is happening there, whoever takes on this challenge will be very pleased that they took the opportunity)
• All outdoor home improvements do well in spring.
• Painters ( I have ads working in other markets to show you).
• Of course we always like to add restaurants to our magazine and have many success stories.
• Family recreation of all kinds
Is it time that your business learns about Dayton’s most popular coupon magazine? I have call tracking showing that REACH out performs all the other magazines that claim to be “just like REACH only cheaper”. Be fully informed about the power of the mailbox and REACH magazine in the Dayton market. Call me today for a business consultation at no charge of course. I am looking for businesses that are a good fit for REACH magazine. I can also discuss YoDEAL, Monster Postcards custom direct mail programs, Val-Pak coupons, Housetrends Magazine, and eREACH.com I will have something that is a good fit for your business if you are trying to reach consumers in the Dayton market or the region or even the entire country.
Peter DeMott • 937-478-6222 • firstname.lastname@example.org