The Wedding Planning Sweet Spot of 2014
The first quarter of 2014 is for many wedding vendors the most critical time of the year to be in front of brides. Many became engaged at Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years and they know that they have to get things lined up for their special day. They know it takes at from several months to a year to get everything planned out just right. So the first quarter of the year is littered with bridal shows throughout every market.
This will be REACH’s 3rd Year for the Wedding Planning Guide inside the regular REACH Magazine in the January edition. On the cover is a bride theme and it will again draw they eyes of brides by promoting the $25,000.00 wedding package give away.
Do You Know Any Bride that wouldn’t love to have an extra $25,000 to spend on their wedding day?
For that matter, do you know a father or mother of the bride that would not like to have $25,000.00 of goods and services added to their budget for the wedding of their daughter? So, along with the fact that REACH is Dayton’s favorite coupon magazine (over 95% open and look through the magazine each month) there is a great incentive for people making wedding plans to look for this special section in the magazine.
Do YOU have a wedding related business in the greater Dayton area?
What do you need to know?
• Deadline for participation is December 2nd – You must call me by then – Peter DeMott 937-478-6222
• Ad design services are included
• Your ad will be in the January edition of REACH distributed in the Dayton metropolitan area . We mail 260,000 homes.
• The January issue will have a bridal theme on the cover and will tell consumers to look inside for the Wedding planning guide section.
• We have a variety of ad sizes and prices. Even our smallest ad can be effective because we are targeting your likely prospects by bringing them to the section with “Register to win a $25,000 wedding package give away”.
Here is one smaller ad: